Locum GP - Coventry
TXM health care are looking for a GP who can work in Coventry.
VAC-11532 Coventry Emis Web
Monday 5th June
Friday 9th of June
Monday 12th June
Friday 16th of June
Monday 19th of June
Friday 23rd of June
Monday 26th of June
Friday 30th of June
3 hour sessions, 10 minute appointments, no visits no admin
AM and PM
If you would be available to help cover at all then please contact us today
Full compliance would be needed for this role
- Copy of your CV and 2 details of people to contact for references.
- Copy of your Passport and UK visa if you have one – with all four corneres showing of each document
- GMC annual retention letter 2017
Log onto GMC Online
On the Left hand side Click‘’My Registration’’
Then Click Download Certificate
Save as PDF & Sent as an attachment by email.
- Proof of National performers listing – usually a letter is sent to you?
- Your CCT - Certificate of Completion of Training or JCPTGP - Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice
- DBS Certificate issued within the last 3 years
- Copy of your medical insurance papers (Usually MDU/MDDUS)
- Basic Life Support certificate issued within the last 3 years / ALS Certificate issued within the last 4 years
- Adult and children safeguarding certificates level 3 issued within the last 3 years
- Hep B Report