Locum GP - Manchester - Ongoing Role
TXM Health care are looking for a GP in Manchester who is available on Fridays starting ASAP to work ongoing.
The role will be from 15.30-18.00
You will need to see patients and complete self generated admin using Emis web
If you are interested, contact us today
Full compliance will be needed for this role
- Copy of your CV and 2 details of people to contact for references.
- Copy of your Passport and UK visa if you have one – with all four corners showing of each document
- GMC annual retention letter 2017
Log onto GMC Online
On the Left hand side Click ‘’My Registration’’
Then Click Download Certificate
Save as PDF & Sent as an attachment by email.
- Proof of National performers listing – usually a letter is sent to you
- Your CCT - Certificate of Completion of Training or JCPTGP - Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice
- DBS Certificate issued within the last 3 years
- Copy of your medical insurance papers (Usually MDU/MDDUS)
- Basic Life Support certificate issued within the last 3 years / ALS Certificate issued within the last 4 years
- Adult and children safeguarding certificates level 3 issued within the last 3 years
- Hep B Report