GP with ED/Rural medicine experience in stunning Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
We have a unique and exciting opportunity in the Hawke's Bay Region for a GP looking to relocate to New Zealand.
Hawke's Bay is set on the beautiful and famous coastline of the east coast. It is only a 3-hour drive from New Zealand’s capital city Wellington, a 2-hour drive from the famous Lakes region, and a 3-hour drive from the North Island's premier skiing destination – Mount Ruapehu.
- Traditional rural family practice
- Experience a remote, rural and relaxed lifestyle
- Competitive salary with excellent relocation benefits
- 1 in 6 on-call rota which will see you support in the evening and weekends
- Exciting opportunity to be a GP with hands on clinical medicine and ED exposure in rural community
To find out more, or to apply, contact Debbie Kirk on +44 (0)131 240 5279 or email using the application form below.