GP – New Plymouth, New Zealand – potential earnings of NZ$185,000
We are looking for a GP for an exciting opportunity in a small practice in a seaside suburb of the stunning city of New Plymouth on the North Island of New Zealand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of team that is committed to providing a warm and friendly environment for its patients and where you will help provide high quality Primary Care in the community.
This region is on the west coast of the North Island and enjoys a temperate climate with warm summers and mild winters. The population of 104,000 enjoy life in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand. Situated mid-way between Auckland and Wellington, this region is one of those places people visit and find they never want to leave.
- Flexible with 6–9 sessions
- No after-hours or weekend work
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- NZ$18,500 per session/per annual (e.g. 10 sessions p/w = NZ$185,000 p.a.)
- Fantastic opportunity to embrace that work-life balance
To find out more, or to apply, contact Debbie Kirk on +44 (0)131 240 5279 or email email@example.com