Park Surgery, Horsham is situated within easy reach of Brighton, Gatwick and London. We have a vacancy for a 6 or 8 session GP and would ideally like to offer partnership but will also consider applications from doctors seeking a salaried post. Park Surgery has 24,000 patients with 13 WTE partners and 5 salaried GPs. Park is a big, buzzy practice with a really strong, cohesive team who enjoy working alongside and supporting the partners.
- Acute Assessment Unit – on the day appointments
- Two nurse practitioners – including paediatric cover
- Training Practice – 3 registrars
- Twice weekly drs meetings - patient safety, palliative care, prescribing, referral reviews etc.
- Communications room – incoming call handling and triage.
- Practice Co-ordinators – allocate visits/liaise with community and OOH
- Excellent nursing team managing LTCs – including initiation of insulin
- Direct referral Ultrasound on site – AQP NOUS
- SystmOne in use, electronic prescribing, electronic pathology
- Lexacom dictation system
- Workflow redirection
- Local Minor Injuries Unit, Urgent Care Centre and Clinical Assessment Unit
Please apply via the online application form below or call 01403 214619 or 07979 240464 for an informal discussion.
Park Surgery, Albion Way, Horsham, RH12 1BG.