Salaried GP Job, Sheerness (£72,000 P.A. FTE)
7 days left
Salaried GP - Sheerness (£72,000 P.A. FTE)
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly regarding local surgery. You would benefit from working alongside a close knit and long serving team of Partners who are proactive in their involvement in local CCG boards and in the addition of new clinical services. The role will allow you to take on a low workload and pursue interests in a range of clinical areas. The surgery also offers great flexibility in your working day, and fantastic prospects for progression over the coming years.
Conveniently located in the Sheerness area, with on-site parking and easy access to the A249
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Sheerness (£72,000 P.A. FTE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly