Chronic Disease Management Nurse needed in Derby
Trust Locums are recruiting a Chronic Disease Management Nurse interested in a long term requirement at two partner surgeries in Derby.
Our client is looking for:
- Looking for a Chronic Disease Management Nurse to work between two sites
- Working 37.5 hours per week from Monday 26th June (flexible)
- Initially for one month with a view to being extended
- System One (training can be provided)
Our client would accept less hours if offered as they can be very flexible.
If you are interested and would like further information please get in touch using the form below or call 0845 202 45 45.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a refer a friend scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.