GP Partner required due to retirement - Northampton
Northamptonshire General Practice, Kingsthorpe, Northampton
GP Partner required due to retirement
Part time or job share considered - 4/8 Sessions a week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and caring GP to join our very friendly well established suburban practice, with good rail/road links. We are very forward thinking with a great sense of humour and are committed to providing excellent service to our patients. Our purpose built premises are situated on the outskirts of Northampton. There are excellent schools within the area including grammar schools.
- Pro-active Practice - 3 WTE Partners with One P/T Salaried GP.
- An excellent practice team with highly skilled clinical staff
- Independent Nurse Prescriber/ Minor Illness Nurses
- Offer a full range of enhanced services and are high QOF achievers
- SystmOne (TPP) Clinical System
- List size 8,500
- Recently extended with onsite pharmacy
- GP's with special interests
- Supportive Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- Full engagement with local commissioning group
- Salaried GP considered - with a view to partnership if wanted
- Monthly Protected Learning Time
Informal visits welcomed
For further information please contact Sara Richards, Practice Manager, The Pines Surgery, Harborough Road North, Kingsthorpe, Northampton NN2 8LL. Telephone 01604 845144.
Or to apply for this role please complete the online application form below.
Closing date Friday 14th July 2017.
Apply for GP Partner required due to retirement - Northampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly