Salaried GP, Chelsea London
Salaried GP – The Good Practice, Chelsea, London
Are you looking for an engaging, challenging and rewarding opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a well-established two doctor practice which is highly regarded in the local area? We have an excellent GP: patient ratio and we are now looking to appoint a new Salaried GP. The Good Practice prides itself on providing high quality, patient centred care and supporting GP specialist interests.
* Opportunities to pursue areas of special medical interest, practice development and teaching
* Generous remuneration package for the right candidate
* Medical Indemnity and GMC subscription costs covered by the practice on top of salary
* NHS Pension scheme enrolment
* 5 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
7 Sessions per week
Face-to-face appointments & phone calls, relevant patient- related paper work
Location: Kings Road, Chelsea
* Diverse patient base
* High QOF Achiever
* Current Partner’s specialist interests: Homeless, End of life care, Nursing home care
* Spacious, well-equipped surgery with a friendly supportive working environment
* Strong team of administrative staff, part-time nurse, health care assistant.
* Out of Hospital Service provider
* List size 3,500
* West London CCG
Please send your covering letter and CV to us using the application form below.
Please call the practice if you would like an informal chat about the position.
Tel: 0207 351 1766
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP and notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Chelsea London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly