GP - Marlborough Region, New Zealand
New Adventure. New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We are looking for General Practitioners for a number of exciting opportunites in the heart of the picturesque Marlborough Region on the South Island of New Zealand.
The Marlborough Region is best described as a lifestyle. Sitting at the top north-east corner of the South Island, it enjoys one of New Zealand’s sunniest climates with hot, relatively dry summers and crisp winters. It is also well known for the picturesque Marlborough Sounds and can also lay claim to starting the modern New Zealand wine industry.
- Embrace that work life balance
- Commence work throughout 2017 and early 2018
- Full Time positions with a competitive salary & relocation package
- Due to expansion, opportunities in General practice & a new Urgent Care Centre
The Marlborough Region has a wide range of leisure activities that can be enjoyed by everyone. It is home to some of New Zealand's most recognised native wildlife. You can enjoy swimming with dolphins in the Marlborough Sounds and watching whales in Kaikoura and whilst walking through the bush and along the rugged coastline you may be lucky enough to spot the shy wild pigs (who were once released by Captian Cook at Ships Cove). There is never a shortage of places to see & things to do. The region also offers spectacular scenic boat cruises, fishing, water-skiing and kayaking for people who have a love of the water.
This is a highly sort after location in New Zealand and regardless of the time of year, there is always something going on.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical Professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details
- Get in touch with us using the application form below
- Read our Guide to Living and Working in New Zealand to learn more about the lifestyle
- Learn more about the English Language requirements and if they are applicable to you
- Check your eligibility for Medical Registration with Medical Council of New Zealand or ask us for advice