GP - Auckland, New Zealand
New Adventure, New Lifestyle. New Zealand 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner who is keep to be part of a highly respected clinic in the Metropolitan city on the North Island of New Zealand.
Auckland, nicknamed “The City of Sails” due to the popularity of sailing in the region is situated in the North Island of New Zealand and is the largest and most populous urban area in the country. The 2014 Mercer “Quality of living Survey” ranked Auckland as 3rd in the world.
- Flexible with commencement date
- Well established family run practice
- Flexible working hours. 8-10 sessions
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Special interests in Occupational Health/Sports Injures would be advantageous
The practice is keen to welcome other special interested with a view of expansion whilst continuing to support the Age Care commitments they currently have.
Some positive aspects of Auckland life is the mild climate. Auckland has a subtropical climate which sees on average 2,003 hours of sunshine per annum, plentiful employment and education opportunities as well as the numerous leisure facilities.
New Zealand is becoming more and more a location of choice for those who previously considered Australia as the most desirable location down under. Its rapid growth compared to other developed countries has recently been referred to as a “rock star economy” and it was voted the best place in world to raise a family by the 2014 HSBC Expat Explorer Survey, with the report describing it as “an ideal destination to raise active, outdoorsy and healthy children.”
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to International Airports making flight connections to/from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
- Explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains, see dolphins, whales and native birds
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife
We are Licenced New Zealand Immigration Advisors and provide support & advice
We have assisted many Doctors in making the move to New Zealand and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence. You can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page
We also offer a referral reward if you refer a Friend and we place them! Click here for details
- Get in touch with us using the application form below
- Read our Guide to Living and Working in New Zealand to learn more about the lifestyle
- Learn more about the English Language requirements and if they are applicable to you
- Check your eligibility for Medical Registration with Medical Council of New Zealand or ask us for advice