Advanced Nurse Practitioner Position, Derby
We are recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Derby to join a well-established and dynamic group of practices embracing and adapting to new opportunities in general practice. The group has a superb reputation for their delivery of high quality primary care services to its patients and this is a great opportunity for you to become part of a very supportive and experienced team.
- Looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to help to drive the service the surgery offers and you will also be encouraged to use your own initiative
- You are treated as a valuable part of the whole clinical team alongside a very strong team of nurses with excellent work ethic
- You will support the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting the GPs, practice nurses and other nurse practitioners
- Salary circa £42,000 FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered with the NMC and has right to work in the UK
- Special interests encouraged
What Happens Next
To be considered for this role, please press 'Apply' and attach your most recent CV either in a Word document or a PDF file. If you would rather speak to one of our GP consultants directly, please do not hesitate to call us on 01423 850423.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner Position, Derby
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly