**LOCUM GP ** CANTERBURY ** TRADITIONAL SURGERY ** FRIENDLY TEAM ** ££
Locum GP Required for Traditional Practice near Canterbury
Dream Medical is seeking a Locum GP to cover an ongoing rota based in a traditional practice near the city of Canterbury in Kent.
The surgery in question is a purpose built practice; open Mondays to Fridays with two days a week dedicated to late appointments. You will join a fantastic and friendly clinical team who work closely with the local community in offering them a variety of medical support and services.
To qualify for this position you must have previous UK experience as a General Practitioner, (either Locum or Salaried) and be on a performers list with a full, unrestricted GMC. Along with all other aspects of primary care services, you will be expected to:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and appropriate illnesses
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Complete administrative duties including authorising prescriptions, dealing with queries and completing any relevant paperwork
- Have a full knowledge of the NHS and understanding of its clinical governance
- Have and MRCGP (or be working towards it)
The salary on offer for this position is competitive depending on experience and would be ideal for any General Practitioner looking to top up their working hours during the week.
For further information about this role, please contact Aisling on 01189255337 or email your most current and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for **LOCUM GP ** CANTERBURY ** TRADITIONAL SURGERY ** FRIENDLY TEAM ** ££
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly