Salaried Out of Hours Doctors, North Hampshire
North Hampshire Urgent Care
Salaried Out of Hours Doctors
£105,000 pa + indemnity paid + six weeks holiday + NHS Pension (pro rata if want to work less sessions)
Based at Frimley Park Hospital or Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital
North Hampshire Urgent Care is a community benefit society run by doctors on a not for profit basis, with excellent governance and an overall ‘Good’ rating from the CQC. We place patients at the centre of everything we do and are looking for a doctor who shares these views.
• Flexibility - work as many or as few sessions as you wish
• Clinical guidance and support available
• A safe and supportive environment
• Average consultation times of 20 minutes
• We use Adastra software (full training provided)
Key Skills Required
A registered GP with the GMC with the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list.
For an informal discussion about this role please call the Operations Manager for the site that you’re interested in:
• Frimley Park Hospital – Lee Smith on 01276 526622
• Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital – Julie Morrison on 01256 840873.
Find out more about us at: www.nhuc.co.uk/working-for-nhuc
To apply for this role please complete the online application form below.
Apply for Salaried Out of Hours Doctors, North Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly