Salaried GP Job, Crawley
4 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly regarded local practice who enjoy an outstanding reputation in the Crawley area. The surgery has a longstanding team of both clinical staff, and through thorough organisation can offer a role with a hugely reduced workload, in comparison to other local surgeries. Because of their forward thinking approach, home visits have been reduced to a minimum and session timing can be tailored to the needs of an individual, promoting a fantastic work/life balance for all practice staff, most of all the GPs. You would also be given full support in pursuing specialist clinical interests, and progressing within your role.
Conveniently located within easy reach of the M23, with on-site parking provided, and a short walk into Crawley
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised surgery with a long standing team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Crawley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly