Locum GP, Central London
We are looking for a friendly, confident and experienced locum GP, for 1 regular weekly session ideally on Fridays, as well as holiday cover. It is important that applicants have enough flexibility to cover holidays. Ideally we are looking for a doctor who might be interested in pursuing private general practice as a career, as for the right candidate, there is the potential of increasing the number of sessions in the future.
The job involves a mix of general practice consultations (adults and children), sexual health screening, travel vaccinations and some help with keeping our blog up to date. There is very little admin.
Rate of pay is up to £85/hr depending on qualifications, experience and ability to cover holidays.
The ideal candidate:
- 3 years experience of working as a GP
- Previous experience of working in private practice helpful
- Experience in sexual health helpful
- Experience in administering travel vaccinations (helpful)
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- Full GMC registration and on the GP register
- Have proof of medical indemnity and valid appraisal /CRB
- Energetic, friendly, commercially minded person with excellent clinical and people skills who has a passion to deliver excellent patient care
Dr Wayne Cottrell is a private practice based in Canary Wharf London. The clinic offers a same day, walk in GP/STI and Travel Vaccination service for corporate clients and families living in or near Canary Wharf.
Please Email cover letter and CV to us using the application form below.
Apply for Locum GP, Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly