SALARIED GP - Stockport
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP colleague to join our family friendly, supportive and well organised GP Practice in Romiley, Stockport.
Romiley is a thriving suburb of Stockport with good local schools, excellent transport links and easy access to the great outdoors.
Our Primary Health Care team includes 4 (WTE) GP’s, I Advanced Practitioner working alongside our GP’s, 2 practice nurses and 2 HCA’s. Excellent supportive administrative staff.
- Our recent CQC inspection October 2016 – GOOD WITH OUTSTANDING FEATURES
- We have consistently high QOF points
- We offer minor surgery/injection clinics/ultrasound appointments on site
- Affiliated to Manchester University Medical School for student training
- We welcome special interests which would enhance our patient care within the practice.
- The surgery is in a NHS owned building which has recently undergone extensive refurbishment.
- You will be a committed, hardworking, competent clinician who, together with our team is able to provide good quality care to our 7,200 patients. The role will be supported by our innovative organisational structure, designed to minimise and remove administrative tasks, allowing our GPs to focus on their time with patients. Dedicated time for mentorship is provided to all GP’s.
- 5 – 8 session per week
- Flexible working pattern is negotiable
- c£8200 per session
- NHS Pension GMC and indemnity fees paid
- A supportive environment where your contribution is recognised and valued
- Daily coffee and catch up and protected time for clinical meetings
- Private Health care
- Induction and Refresher Scheme benefits
Chadsfield Medical Practice is participating in the NHSE Targeted Investment in Recruiting GP’s Scheme, this includes a (£8,000) relocation allowance, an education bursary (£2,000) within the first 12 months of relocation and a locum cover grant (£2,000) in the first twelve months to cover the new GP undertaking educational session in line with their PDP.
If you are interested in joining a well organised, hardworking, innovative and progressive Practice, then please apply below or alternatively contact Sarah Griffiths, Deputy Practice Manager for further information, telephone number 0161 426 9380.