Salaried GP Vacancy, Wexham
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role within a growing, patient focussed practice. You would have the chance to drive the service forward, and would be able to focus on specialist interests. You would enjoy being in a high quality recently renovated practice, with an outstanding QOF score - and the post would be suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive in. If you are seeking a manageable workload and a rewarding path of progression then this position is for you.
Conveniently located in the Slough area, within easy reach of the M25, M4 and M40
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished building meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care
- £76,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrollment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs