GP – North Island, New Zealand – Experience a fantastic outdoor lifestyle
We have an exciting opportunity in the heart of the Manawatu-Wanganui region for a GP looking to relocate to the North Island of New Zealand.
- Imminent start date
- NZ$95–100 hourly rate alongside attractive benefits package
- Opportunities in General Practice and for those with a special interest in Acute A&M work
- Be part of a practice that values the importance of family life and providing healthcare to the community
Medical professionals are well-remunerated and enjoy good working conditions and an excellent work life balance in New Zealand. There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to international airports making flight connections to and from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
To find out more, or to apply, contact Debbie Kirk on +44 (0)131 240 5279 or email using the application form below.