Salaried GP Position, Manchester
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a modern, spacious, purpose-built surgery alongside a friendly, dynamic and committed team of colleagues. The practice has achieved extremely high QoF attainment and CQC ratings so you know you'll be working within a surgery that has an excellent reputation and achieves high-quality patient outcomes. You'll enjoy excellent support clinically and clerically in a stimulating, well-organised and empowering environment.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Practice population over 14,000
- Excellent clinical (including ANPs) and clerical support teams to enable you to undertake your work effectively
- Spacious, modern, purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- Opportunity to genuinely influence patient health and drive the direction of the surgery
- Superb professional development support
- Up to £72,000 FTE plus indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Special interests fully supported and encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions. To be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV, or contact a member of the GP division on 01423 813450, selecting option 3.