Salaried GP Role, Bedford
SALARIED GP, 6-8 SESSIONS, CIRCA £72,000 FTE, BEDFORD
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a supportive practice please read on. This role offers excellent clinical and clerical support resulting in a well organised practice and manageable workload. The partners here are keen to help their GPs establish and build on special interests; this is an ideal practice for GPs of any experience to thrive.
- 6-8 Sessions
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- High performing practice focussed on providing the best possible service to patients
- Excellent clerical and clinical support and harmonious existing team lends to a stimulating working environment.
- Mixed patient demographic resulting in an interesting and varied work life
- Well organised and structured day leading to a very manageable workload
- The practice uses Systm One
- Keen to promote a healthy work/life balance and can be flexible on working hours for the right GP
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs