Full-time GP Partner, Runcorn area
A fantastic new opening has just become available for you to work as a full time GP Partner in a very successful and highly respected training practice. Working with a cohesive and talented team, you will be afforded proper time with patients to make a difference and fully supported to develop and continue interests. The practice is very well organised and the structure allows for a reduction in administrative duties.
- Full time
- Modern, purpose-built surgery offering a superb working environment
- Emis Web software
- Excellent clinical and clerical resources to support you in your duties
- Engaging, varied patient population (over 10,000)
- Fixed share agreement for first 12 months
- Must be a registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK and included on the NHS Performers list
What Happens Next
To find out more about this vacancy, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a copy of your CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Considering a career change? Click here for more General Practice Jobs