Family Medicine GP Job, Queensland
Does the prospect of working for one of Australia's most reputable healthcare providers appeal to you? This client operates a number of medical facilities throughout Australia and is recognised as an excellent company to work for.
This company's emphasis is on delivering consistently high levels of patient care. As part of the team you will be expected to mirror this commitment to excellence.
Our client is looking for an experienced male or female Family Medicine GP to join their operations in one of a number of facilities based in Western Australia
- Must be western educated and hold western qualifications at either specialist or consultant level
- Must have MRCGP & CCT qualifications (Or the equivalent of)
- Family friendly policies with flexible working hours
- Support from experienced staff and management team
- First class facilities & state of the art diagnostic & treatment equipment
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment
- Educational and career opportunities
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 0044 1423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs