Salaried GP, Oxfordshire
Please keep reading to find out more about a fantastic opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a forward thinking, dynamic and well organised practice. This is a unique chance to work at one of the highest achieving practices in the area with excellent patient feedback and high QOF scores. As a training practice, the role offers the ideal platform to establish and build on your special interests.
- 6-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £68,000 FTE
- NHS pension enrolment.
- Very high achieving practice with a superb reputation locally.
- Excellent clinical and clerical support resulting in a well-managed workload.
- Training practice offering a superb place to continue or establish special interest areas.
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs