Salaried GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Ellenbrook Medical Centre – Salaried GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Due to the retirement of 2 partners a great opportunity has arisen for a 5 session salaried GP or advanced nurse practitioner to join our friendly and supportive team. We are willing to consider for all or part of the sessions.
We are an Emis Web practice with a list size of 4,700 patients. We are a high achieving QoF practice dedicated to providing excellent care to patients but also ensure the wellbeing of both clinical and non-clinical staff is well protected. Our team thrives on supporting one another and this is evident in our low staff turnover.
Your role: -
- 5 sessions per week, seeing 14 patients per session, plus any extras as clinically necessary. Routine appointments set at 15 minutes per appointment
- 4 telephone consultations per session if required
- 1 on call day per week
- Home visits as required (maximum 2 per day)
- Admin, paperwork, script signing, lab-links etc.
Your benefits: -
- Competitive pay
- Defence fees paid
- Support towards personal development
- 7 weeks' leave
- NHS pension
Ideally, we would like the successful candidate to start on 2nd October 2017, but are willing to delay for the right person.
Informal visits to the practice encouraged. Please forward your CV and covering letter by e-mail to Miss Hollie Henderson by completing the online application form below or post to Miss Hollie Henderson, Practice Manager, Ellenbrook Medical Centre, 14 Morston Close, Worsley, Manchester, M28 1PB.
Closing date for applications 04.06.2017.