Salaried GP, Birmingham
We are appointing a Salaried GP for a practice centred on making your role as a GP, as patient-centric as possible. This has been achieved by focusing on making the back-office function as efficient and streamlined as possible; meaning better workflow and protection from unnecessary paperwork. They've also addressed current recruitment shortages by employing a multi-skilled clinical team, including ANP and Pharmacist support. They believe that their GPs should be protected from unnecessary distractions and be given a platform to spend quality time with their patients; promoting continuity and better patient outcomes.
- Circa £9,500.00 - £10,000.00+ per session + NHS pension + 6 weeks' leave
- GP led forward-thinking practice
- Highly efficient admin team and good IT infrastructure
- Multi-skilled clinical team; including ANP and Pharmacist support
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- 4 - 8 session GP considered
- Patient facing, rather than telephone heavy
- Flexibility and support, with regards to structuring your day
- Highly efficient back office team, working to reduce GP workload
- Reasonable appointment numbers
- Superb remuneration and benefits package
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their GPs
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 1-week study leave
- Newly Qualified GP considered
If you would like to be considered for this GP post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.