Partner or Salaried GP(s), Buckinghamshire
The Misbourne Practice, Buckinghamshire
Partner or salaried GP(s)
Due to retirement, a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our high achieving, high earning rural practice in South Bucks. We are a two-site, property owning training practice with just over 12,000 patients and are looking for friendly and enthusiastic partners to join us for 4 to 8 sessions a week.
Job share may be considered and whilst we are ideally looking for partners a salaried position(s) would be considered. We are prepared to negotiate on sessions/status if we find the right candidate.
- Stable, long standing partnership – currently seven partners
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Training practice
- Excellent nursing and support team
- 99% QoF achievement
- Rural location in catchment area for top quality grammar schools
- Within easy commuting distance from London
- CQC rated good (outstanding in ‘responsive’ category)
- EMISweb and Docman
For further information please contact Denise Burnham, Practice Manager on 01753 891010 or email using the application form below.
We encourage enquiries and would be delighted to meet potential candidates prior to application. Applications with CV and covering letter should be sent to the Practice Manager.