Private Practice GP's- Macclesfield, Cheshire
Private Practice GP's
We are looking for permanent and regular locum GP's to work in a comfortable, secure, supported environment in Macclesfield, Cheshire, providing Private GP services to individuals and corporate partners.
You will be based in Charles Roe House in central Macclesfield; a beautiful 265 year-old Georgian Grade II* listed building that is currently undergoing substantial improvements and restoration for the benefit of staff, clients and the community.
If you’re interested in:
- being part of a new team providing GP services in a new way in the UK,
- being paid fully for the hours you work rather than a flat session fee,
- flexible hours that can complement your current NHS contracted hours,
- returning to General Practice after a career break or an alternative specialty,
- spending more time with each patient and enjoying separate slots for notes and follow-up actions,
- having your own dedicated list of patients with access to a wide range of local services,
- being part of a vibrant, positive team for an organisation led by an experienced GP,
- state of the art technology to support you,
then please visit our website to find out more about the Practice, and to express your interest, please complete the application form below, attaching your CV and a covering letter.