Locum GP - North West England
TXM healthcare are looking for GP's to cover surgery in the North west of England. Currently looking for the below roles to filled as a matter of urgency
Fri 2nd June (AM) 2.5 hour session (15 patients)
Wed 28th June (AM) 2.5 hour session (15 patients)
23rd of June
30th of June
Surgery and allocated admin time
1st June PM - 3-5.30PM
21st July PM - 3-5.30PM
On going Fridays 15.30-18.00
asap ongoing for maternity cover
Friday 26.5.17 routine morning surgery from 9am - 1pm to cover telephone calls and visit if required
Tuesday 30.5.17 routine afternoon surgery 3.30pm - 5.30pm
Monday 17.7.17 morning open surgery from 08.15am - 10.45am. Telephone triage and visit if required. Sign prescriptions.
Monday 24.7.17 morning open surgery from 08.15am - 10.45am. Telephone triage and visit if required. Sign prescriptions.
Monday 4.9.17 morning open surgery from 08.15am - 10.45am. Telephone triage and visit if required. Sign prescriptions.
Thursday 1st June
Friday 2nd June
AM and PM surgeries of 2.5 hours duration and 0.5 hr
Admin time. Start times can be flexible
Usual start times being 9am. And 3pm
12th of June
15 patients per session
1 home visit - paid extra
25th May Thurs 09.00-12.00 14.00-17.00
26th May Fri - 09.00-12.00 14.00-17.00
You must be able to supply all documents to work these shifts
- Copy of your CV and 2 details of people to contact for references.
- Copy of your Passport and UK visa if you have one – with all four corners showing of each document
- GMC annual retention letter 2017
Log onto GMC Online
On the Left hand side Click ‘’My Registration’’
Then Click Download Certificate
Save as PDF & Sent as an attachment by email.
- Proof of National performers listing – usually a letter is sent to you
- Your CCT - Certificate of Completion of Training or JCPTGP - Joint Committee on Postgraduate Training for General Practice
- DBS Certificate issued within the last 3 years
- Copy of your medical insurance papers (Usually MDU/MDDUS)
- Basic Life Support certificate issued within the last 3 years / ALS Certificate issued within the last 4 years
- Adult and children safeguarding certificates level 3 issued within the last 3 years
- Hep B Report