Salaried GP(s), South Wimbledon
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated GP (or GPs) to join our team.
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package including study leave, NHS Pension and indemnity
- Fully experienced clinical and non-clinical support staff
- Education, Training and Mentorship
- Career and clinical development
- Emphasis on leading change and developing practice for a diverse population
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a training practice committed to excellent care and development of the professionals who work within it, to help shape its future providing high standard of healthcare to a diverse population of over 14,000 patients from modern premises.
The successful applicant/s will be joining a friendly and dedicated team fully supported by nursing, managerial and administration teams that few practices can match.
The practice is open from 08:00 to 18:30 Monday to Friday, however, along with all other local practices, we have agreed to extend our opening hours. We hold a PMS contract providing most expected services within the scope of Primary Care.
We consistently achieve high QOF, clinical targets and KPIs, while participating in current local and national enhanced services.
We are happy to arrange an informal visit, if required.
For further information please contact our Practice Manager, David Pink who can be contacted via email using the application form below, or telephone on 07775 744184.