Salaried GP with a view to Partnership & Maternity Locum, SE London
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership & Maternity Locum
We are looking to recruit two 4-8 session salaried GPs to our growing team, along with a maternity locum, starting in August 2017.
We are happy to consider full or part time working, to allow you to pursue other interests, but would like you to work Mondays to contribute to our weekly clinical team meetings.
- £9,500+/session +/- indemnity
- 6 weeks annual leave plus study leave pro-rata
- 5 appointments an hour
- Dedicated admin sessions
- Optional mentoring session
- Training for LARC and minor surgery
Summary of Practice Profile
- 9000+ patients in an urban population in South East London, not too affluent and not too deprived
- PMS Practice with a branch surgery
- Vision INPS (Vision 3 and Vision Anywhere) with remote access
- We are a young practice with all doctors under the age of 40!
- We are a Resilient practice looking after ourselves and each other
- Training practice with GPSTs and medical students
- Very low home visiting rate, antibiotic and OTC medication prescribing
- High achieving QOF, advanced IT systems, high standards of clinical governance
- Active role in CCG work and federated working, Partner is a Governing Body Member of Bexley CCG (Diabetes and Primary Care),
- 1 Partners, 2 Salaried GP, 1 part-time sessional GP and one GP Registrar
- 2 Nurses and 2 Healthcare Assistants and 1 Clinical Pharmacist
- Reception, Secretarial, Administrative teams and IT manager
- We have regular Practice pub nights out!
- We are near the station for easy access into Central London, and the area has good schools incl grammar schools if you have children
Please send your CV with a covering letter to us using the application form below. If you would like to discuss or visit the practice please contact Mr Andrew McMenemy, Practice Manager on 020 3223 0833