Locum GP - Excellent Pay, Nottingham
We are looking to recruit GPs to our clients urgent care centres, Out of Hours, Surgeries and Walk in Clinics. If you would like to work with one of the largest providers of primary care services in Staffordshire and the surrounding counties, than simply let us know.
They are a clinically-led organisation and their patients are always put first. Austin Dean Recruitment can offer you sessions to fit around your commitments. We currently have GP sessions available during the week, at weekends, during the day and overnight. Currently we’re especially looking for GPs able to carry out work overnight and at weekends – these sessions are offered with significant increases in salary / rates. The service is very easy to access too, with staff allocated parking and several transport links.
We’re flexible too in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our generous benefits scheme, including the NHS pension, six weeks annual leave and two weeks study leave. If you’re looking for regular guaranteed sessions but would prefer to work for yourself that’s fine too, our Service Level Agreement means we can guarantee you sessions 3 months in advance and you’ll be rewarded with competitive hourly rates. Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessional work you can join our bank of GPs and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you’ve the time to carry them out.
We will provide you with an exciting and holistic role and furthermore, you will benefit from:
- a competitive salary or excellent hourly rates
- the opportunity to create a portfolio role to maximise your career development,
- providing services for challenging populations where you can really make a difference to patient outcomes,
- having the opportunity to adopt flexible working patterns - we provide services seven days a week, 365 days a year, and posts can be either on a salaried or self-employed basis depending on your needs.
- working for an organisation that focuses on training and is committed to developing new roles, skills and developing innovations in care.
For further information contact 020 3489 6070 or simply apply below