Part-time Lead GP Vacancy, Leicester
We are recruiting for a part-time Lead GP in Leicester to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice. The practice is looking for an ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care.
- Working alongside other gifted GPs
- Cohesive and experienced practice team
- Looking for a GP who wants to help drive the services that the surgery can offer and enjoys seeing the outcomes of their work
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting Junior GPs, nurses and trainees
- £80,000 - £85,000 FTE
- Excellent support to develop clinically with new interests
- Great working environment allowing you to focus on patient care
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Desire to work in a dynamic and developing environment
- Aspiration to succeed and progress with a forward-thinking practice
What Happens Next
Apply for this vacancy by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your latest CV. To discuss this and other similar opportunities with a member of the GP team by phone, dial 01423 850423.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs