**LOCUM GP ** LEEDS ** TRADITIONAL SURGERY ** GREAT EMPLOYER ** c£90ph
Locum GP Required | Leeds | £80-90ph - Traditional GP Surgery
Dream Medical is seeking a Locum GP to join a traditional family GP practice based just outside Leeds City Centre.
The Registered Practice is open Mondays to Fridays with the Walk-in Services open Mondays to Sundays; including all bank holidays. The Centre caters to local and surrounding community, ensuring that both registered and unregistered patients have access to the highest quality medical care.
You will work out of a modern, purpose built centre, located within easy access of all local transport hubs and the site also offers free, onsite parking. You will also join a fantastic clinical team; made up of other General Practitioners, ANPs, Nursing Staff, HCA’s and Patient Advisors, who all have a vast array of medical experience.
For this specific role, we are able to offer up to 64 hours a week for the selected candidate and so will be able to make the rota fit around you.
This great position is open to both newly qualified GP’s and General Practitioners with previous Locum and/or Salaried experience who are looking for a change of scenery and who enjoy meeting new people.
Requirements for the role include:
- You must be on a performers list
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or be working towards it)
This role also entails normal primary care services including those outlined below:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and illnesses
- Provide treatment for patients in need of immediate medical care
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Refer patients to other clinical care providers if required
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- Undertake a variety of duties including signing prescriptions and completing paperwork
For the full job specification and to apply for this great position, please contact Aisling on 01189255337 or email using the application form below.