**LOCUM GP ** LONG TERM ROTA ** TRADITIONAL SURGERY ** DEVON **££
GP Urgently Required for Locum Cover in South East Devon
Dream Medical is seeking a Locum GP to cover ongoing shifts for an esteemed client of ours in South East Devon.
The surgery is a small, friendly medical centre based at the heart of a bustling community where the surgery takes pride in producing the highest quality of care for its residents.
You will join a fantastic clinical team made up of other General Practitioners and Practice Nursing Staff; all who have a vast array of experience in their relevant fields. The surgery is open Monday through to Friday, and operates on a ‘pre-booked’ appointments policy which caters to both new and existing patients.
We are able to offer this fantastic position to both newly qualified General Practitioners and those with previous Locum or Salaried experience in the UK.
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Be on a Performers List
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Have a full and competent understand of the NHS
Along with all other aspects of primary care services, you will be expected to:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Complete a variety of duties including completing any relevant paper work
- Provide counselling and health education if required
For the full job description and to apply for this great role, please contact Aisling using the application form below or call 0118 925 5337.