** LOCUM GP ** FANTASTIC SURGERY ** ESSEX ** ON-GOING ROTA ** ££
Locum GP Required | Southend-on-Sea | Traditional Surgery
Dream Medical is seeking a GP to cover Locum shifts for an esteemed client of ours located near Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
The surgery in question is a modern, purpose built centre, ideally located close to local public transport hubs and caters to the local and surrounding community. You will be joining a fantastic and friendly clinical team, who all take pride in providing the highest quality of health care to its patients.
The surgery uses SystemOne and is accredited paper light; making administrational duties easier.
Essential requirements also incorporate proven competency in conducting all aspects of normal primary care services including those outlined below:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and illnesses
- Provide treatment for patients in need of immediate medical care
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Refer patients to other clinical care providers if required
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- Undertake a variety of duties including signing prescriptions, completing paperwork and conducting a home visit if required
Requirements for this role include:
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Be on a performers list
For further information about this role, or to apply, please call Aisling on 01189255337 or attach your most up to date CV when filling out the application form below.