Salaried GP Vacancy, Nottingham
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP to work in a brand new state-of-the-art clinic which is opening in Nottingham City Centre. You will be consulting predominantly with patients via online consultation by both video and phone from a laptop in your consultation room; however you will have the added benefit of being able to bring patients in for a face-to-face consult, if required. 80% of your patients will be online consults and 20% face-to-face. You will enjoy a very flexible approach to working and a very manageable workload, with 4-5 patients per hour and no home visits. You can work sessions that suit you and your personal life.
Would you like to work flexible work patterns? Are you interested in working with technology at the forefront of general practice? Are you looking to reduce the amount of time spent doing admin? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then get in touch to find out more.
- 6-10 sessions a week available
- Flexible sessions, days and times available to suit your needs including weekend working if desired
- Practice at the forefront of medicine and healthcare, providing high quality online general practice consultations to patients, as well as face-to-face
- Very manageable workload with 4-5 patients per hour and no home visits
- Both clinical and general support available throughout every session through our in house medical and support team. Ongoing training and mentoring, reviews and appraisals
- £9,000-£10,000 per session
- Full indemnity paid
- BUPA health and life insurance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Minimum of 1 year GP experience post CCT
- DBS certificate validation within a year
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs