Lead GP Job, Croydon
A new strategic GP role has presented itself to you in the Croydon area to work as a Lead GP in a highly successful and forward thinking surgery. The role will provide clinical stimulus with routine surgery and special interest development opportunities, alongside a dedicated management session to allow you to help craft and structure the future direction of the surgery, working closely with the surgery team.
- Extremely well organised practice, with well-managed workload
- Superb clinical and clerical support to allow for high quality patient outcomes
- Cohesive and supportive team embracing a forward thinking approach within a modern NHS
- Up to £76,000 FTE, indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6-8 sessions (including 1 dedicated development / management session)
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual + 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs