GP with Dermatology experience, Harrogate
GP WITH DERMATOLOGY EXPERIENCE
Raglan Suite Skin in Harrogate is looking for a 'General Practitioner with Special Interest in Dermatology' to help fulfill the increasing demand for our range of medical and aesthetic skin treatments.
As part of one of the largest dental referral practices in the North of England, Raglan Suite Skin is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care and delivering a five star client experience. We are looking for a friendly and confident self employed GP for 1 weekly session (ideally on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday), as well as flexibility to cover holidays. Ideally we are looking for a GP who is interested in pursuing private practice, as there is the potential of increasing the number of sessions in the future for the right candidate.
Rate of pay is 45% of gross.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum 3 years working as a GP
- A minimum of 2 years of dermatology experience
- Dermoscopy training would be considered an advantage
- Previous experience of working in private practice helpful
- Full GMC registration and on the GP register
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- Have proof of medical indemnity, valid appraisal /CRB and GMC revalidation
- Energetic, friendly, commercially minded person with excellent clinical and people skills who has a passion to deliver excellent patient care
If you are interested in joining our friendly and professional team, please email your CV and covering letter to us using the form below.