** SALARIED GP ** SCENIC SUSSEX ** 6 SESSIONS ** TRADITIONAL SURGERY ** ££
| Salaried GP | 6 Sessions | West Sussex | C £9,000 - £10,000 per session + Benefits |
Dream Medical is seeking a Salaried GP for 6 sessions a week, based in a traditional surgery in West Sussex who has a passion for working within a team and who will share their patient centred ethos.
The surgery in question caters to the local and surrounding community; providing their patients with the highest quality of medical care. Ideally located with fantastic commuter routes, the surgery also offers onsite parking, with local transport hubs nearby.
You will be joining a fantastic clinical team, made up of other General Practitioners (where you will be replacing a GP who is retiring), and boasts a full quota of Nursing and Practice Staff.
The Surgery uses EMIS Web and Docman, accredited paper light bringing it up to date with all computer systems to aide your work on a day to day basis
You must be a fully qualified GP on a performers list to be eligible for this position with previous UK experience as a ST3 GP or higher.
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a full, clean GMC
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Be on a Performers List
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Have a full and competent understand of the NHS
Along with all other aspects of primary care services, you will be expected to:
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Provide medical advice for minor injuries and illnesses that are urgent but not life threatening
- Support other members of the clinical team
- Complete a variety of duties including completing any relevant paper work
- Provide counselling and health education if required
- Conduct home visits if required
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a prestigious client.
Interviews can be facilitated to suit your current working week, so please do apply with your most up to date CV to Aisling on 01189255337 or email using the application form below.