Salaried GP - Bradford
Salaried GP - Wibsey Medical Centre
We are a friendly practice based in the Bradford suburb of Wibsey, not far from the M606 and Bradford ring road, with a branch surgery in the Pennine village of Queensbury (3.4 miles from main surgery)
We are looking to recruit a salaried GP to join our team due to a pending partner retirement.
- A list size of 11,000 patients.
- Staff consists currently of 6 partners, 1ANP, 2 practice nurses and 2 HCA’s
- Extremely supportive and knowledgeable secretarial and admin team
- Happy friendly practice team, with next to no staff turnover.
- Purpose built premises with pharmacy attached.
- Extended primary care services on site, such as Citizen’s Advice, Health Trainer and warfarin monitoring.
- Monthly protected learning for C.P.D. and weekly practice meetings.
- A strong commitment to a sensible work/life balance.
- In-house pharmacist, helping to reduce work burden
- Low visit rate
- Admin work shared out equitably.
- Fairly “stress less” on-calls.
- CQC Rating Good
- In the GP Patient Survey, we recently achieved the highest result for patient satisfaction across Bradford
We would offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 6 weeks annual leave with potential 2 weeks for study leave.
- A flexible job plan – we would be happy to consider part time GP’s or candidates wishing to work up to 8 sessions per week.
- Mentoring scheme for newly qualified GP’s.
- Potential partnership share in the future.
Further information can be obtained from either Dr Calvin Button or Nicola Costello Practice Manager on 01274 677198.
If you would like to arrange in informal visit please contact Nicola Costello.
Apply with CV and covering letter to: Nicola Costello, Practice Manager, Wibsey Medical Centre, Fair Road, Bradford BD6 1TD or complete the online application form below.