Salaried GP or Partner GP, Basingstoke
We are appointing for a well-respected Training practice in rural Hampshire just outside Basingstoke. The part-dispensing surgery has recently passed CQC with a rating of 'Good' and gained praise from the CQC for the way in which the surgery supports each other and declared the standard of training as 'outstanding'.
Salary - Partner; mid/high-earning.
Salaried GP; £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum + indemnity paid + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - north of Basingstoke, current GPs commute from Newbury, Reading and Winchester
The surgery -
* Based in purpose-built surgery
* Outstanding team and support structure
* Training practice
* Mixed patient base
* A number of different managers for each department to allow the smooth running of the surgery
* High QOF achieving
* Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
* Salaried GP or Partner GP
* 4 - 9 sessions
* Working to a personal list
* Manageable face-to-face surgeries, no telephone triage
* Home visits
* Specialist interests encouraged
* To join a harmonious team who enjoys spending time with patients
The benefits -
* Salaried GP: £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum
* Indemnity paid
* Partnership: high-earning
* Working for a well-supported surgery
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1 week study leave
* BMA model contract
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.