GP, Perth - Australia
75% of billings to work as a colleague in a small Family owned practice in Perth, Western Australia. Be an integral part of one happy family. Unlock your earning potential with payment per patient and per service.
One of the main reasons why you became a GP was the spirit of independence. Fed up of feeling that spirit of independence taken away from you? Fed up of Appraisals and Revalidation? Fed up of being underpaid and overworked? Fed up of signing hundreds of prescriptions daily? Fed up of CCG meetings? Fed up of QoF ? Fed up of Home visits?
If the answer is yes to the above then this is the job for you. No home visits, no admin, no revalidation, no QoF, no CCG meetings. Unlock your earning potential with payment per patient and per service.
We are a small family owned practice based about 30 min from City Centre with currently 2 doctors, a psychologist, a physiotherapist, a dietician, a practice nurse and a phlebotomist all working under one roof. Typical working hours are 40 per week with one Saturday or Sunday on alternate weeks. You can work more or work less as you please.
Enjoy the outdoor lifestyle that Australia is famous for with plenty of sunshine all year round. Perth has a Mediterranean climate and has a daytime temperature of 22 to 32 deg for most of the year.
Highlights of this job:
- We offer 75% of billings (70% of billings for the first 4 months and 75% thereafter) compared to other jobs offering 70% of billings. Beware of jobs offering cash incentives as they usually offer 50% of billings so you earn less than AUD$ 200k per annum gross.
- Doctors in our Practice usually earn around AUD$350,000 per annum gross (AFTER our Service fee) for 5 days a week (more if you work more)
- We will pay up to AUD $4000 for the first 3 months rent and also assist in finding accommodation.
- The Practice is located about 30 min from Perth City Centre.
- Small family owned practice with a small team to give you that flexibility and importance as a family member.
- Full support from our team during the registration process, relocation and whilst working in the Practice.
- Minimum contract from 36 months, with guaranteed extensions.
- We can get you in touch with GP in our team who has recently emigrated from the UK (and loves it)
- Enjoy a better work life balance with an outdoor lifestyle with plenty of barbeques.
- Home visits are optional but are paid handsomely if you choose to do them.
The licensing process can take between 6 and 8 months so don't delay. Full support will be provided to assist you.
Apply for GP, Perth - Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly