Salaried GP, Weybridge
This is a great opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP post with a highly regarded GP surgery, joining a close knit team of staff. The Partnership team are always seeking to innovate to meet the challenges of General Practice in the coming years, and to reduce stress and workload for GPs. The surgery is keen to support the development of clinical skills and encourages CPD for all clinical staff. You will be supported by an experienced nursing team, as well as additional clinical staff, minimising home visits and allowing for an excellent work/life balance.
Conveniently located in the Weybridge area, within easy reach of the M3 and M25. The surgery also has on-site parking for all members of staff.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, already offering a range of enhanced services
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Low home visits and flexible session timings
- £76,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs