Family Medicine GP Job, Canberra
How does the prospect of earning more money, dealing with less admin, working fewer hours and having a superior quality of life, doing the same job you're doing now sound? Keep reading if you want to know more.
Prospect Health's international division is working with a leading healthcare provider that is looking to attract GPs to relocate to Australia from the UK. The client is offering generous packages, flexible working patterns and ongoing relocation support to ease your transition. In Australia, GPs typically work 40 hours per week, deal with very little admin and are not required to do overtime. Obviously this makes for a much more healthy work/life balance. If you're a fan of the sunshine and the outdoor lifestyle there really is no better place for you and your family.
- The majority of Medical Practices are located either in, or very close to major cities so you would not be expected to work in the outback. With great amenities on your doorstep you can have the best of both worlds, living in the suburbs, you are within striking distance of the beach, nature parks and city centres
- Our client is able to offer work within major cities including Sydney on a 6 month flexible basis, do contact us to find out more
- The climate is superb with year round sunshine in certain parts. It is also within easy commute to many of the jewels of South East Asia so exploring the southern hemisphere is a key attraction for many
- With contracts from 6 months - 5 years (you can stay longer if you wish), our clients offer you the chance to sample Aussie life without a long term commitment. If you settle and enjoy the fantastic work life balance, these contracts are easily extended
- New South Wales (including Sydney)
- Queensland (including Brisbane)
- Western Australia
- Victoria (including Melbourne)
- Australian Capital Territory
- Competitive salary based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £220K
- Up to £250K Golden Hello (subject to 5 year contract)
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Financial Bonuses
- Flexible working hours and superb extra incentive for OOH
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
The licencing process can take between 3 and 5 months but full support will be provided to assist you and experts are on hand to assist you every step of the way.
What Happens Next
Take the first step to your new life down under by submitting your CV using the 'apply' button. Alternatively you can speak to our International team by phone on 01423 850434.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.00pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs