Salaried GP Job, Windsor (£72,000)
This is a great opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP post with a highly regarded GP surgery, joining a close knit team of staff. The practice are keen to innovate in order to offer a range of services, as well as giving GPs the flexibility of working needed to maintain the highest clinical standards. Excellent clinical and administrative staffing has reduced the workload of both consultations and home visits, and the surgery would be perfectly equipped to welcome a GP seeking a work life balance, as well as the desire to further their own knowledge and skill set. You will also enjoy working in a modern, new build site, with the capacity to further expand the list size and offered services in the coming years.
Conveniently located in the Windsor area, within easy reach of the M4, Slough and surrounding towns. The surgery also has on-site parking for all members of staff.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, and a range of enhanced services
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs