Practice GP with development role - Lowestoft
Practice GP with development role
We are advertising for a Practice GP. The nearest equivalent role is a ‘salaried GP’ but our role involves a combination of clinical work (a fixed number of appointments with no extras) and a development role either in the practice or wider Federation.
An 8 session Practice GP would be 7 clinical and 1 practice or Federation development.
This wider role can be varied and could include widening you clinical expertise or specialise e.g. become a trainer or work in our other services such as diabetes, pain and cardiology.
About the Role:
- Full-time, 6 to 8 sessions
- £11,000 per session + indemnity & NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday leave and 1 week study leave
- Career development – the opportunity to develop the skills needed to become a future practice Clinical Lead - the next step in your career.
- Active participation in the development of the practice.
About the Practice:
- 6,500 list size
- Kirkley mill is at the start of an exciting programme of clinically led innovation and development. A new GP Clinical Lead is now in post and the practice employs a team which includes pharmacist, physio, mental health nurse and we are recruiting Practice Paramedics and Physician Associates. Longer term the ambition is to become a training practice and working closely with neighbours.
If you would like an informal conversation about the role please contact Dr Kevin Udeh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Or please apply with your CV via the online application form below.
Closing date: 23 March 2018
Apply for Practice GP with development role - Lowestoft
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly