Salaried GP - With a view to Partnership, Rotherham
Exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner to join a well-established training practice who has been an integral part of the local community for 40 years. The Partners continue to invest in the Practice and staff to ensure they maintain an excellent local reputation and high-standards of clinical care. Benefit from working in a secure, stable working environment with a good clinical mix. Easy commute from Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding area. Informal visits are welcomed.
Salary - £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum + indemnity cover + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave
Location - Rotherham
The surgery -
- Great clinical skill mix
- Excellent staff retention and longevity
- Medium-sized patient list
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Regular clinical meetings
- Forward thinking Partners
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Open to Interests and specialisms and will support development
- Reasonable patient workload
- Opportunity to become a GP Trainer fully supported by the practice
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice
- Up to £9,500 per session per annum
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid in full
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.