Salaired GP Role, Crawley - £80k Salary
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly regarded local practice who enjoy an outstanding reputation in the Crawley area. The surgery has a longstanding team of both clinical staff, and through thorough organisation can offer a role with a hugely reduced workload, in comparison to other local surgeries. Because of their forward thinking approach, home visits have been reduced to a minimum and session timing can be tailored to the needs of an individual, promoting a fantastic work/life balance for all practice staff, most of all the GPs. You would also be given full support in pursuing specialist clinical interests, and progressing within your role.
Conveniently located within easy reach of the M23, with on-site parking provided, and a short walk into Crawley
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired
- Highly organised surgery with a long standing team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
To find out more about this vacancy without obligation, please contact us in full confidence for informal correspondence by using the apply button where one of our Consultants will be able to help with your enquiry or call us on 01423 850425.
Interested in other similar jobs? Click here for more General Practice Jobs