Salaried GP Vacancy, Reading - £72k
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role with a clear view to Partnership, if desired. You will be given the chance to work alongside a talented and well established group of Partner and Salaried GPs, in a modern setting. You would be working with a varied patient list, and would therefore have the ability to pursue specialist interests within your work. Priding itself on a high level of organisation and low staff turnover, the practice would therefore allow you to focus on your manageable clinical responsibilities first and foremost. If you are looking for a surgery in which you can develop and learn, then this is certainly the opportunity for you.
Conveniently located in the Reading area, within easy reach of the M4 and the town centre. On-site parking provided.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished, modern building, meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs